Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Andy Series, part 2


12.07.12
I decided to put Andy on hold for Advent (you know, waiting in the Lord and all) and not obsess over the fact that he hasn’t called me or acknowledged me in any way.

I bet you any amount of money he got home and came to his senses.

I knew it, I just knew this would happen!

Of course.

Of course I am not that magical to completely make him forget his crap and decide to make something happen with me.

I don’t know how I always manage to find myself in these situations.

Sulking won’t fix it, I just need to be at peace with all of this and move on from this experience.

There is a reason we crossed each other’s paths, I am not sure what it was, maybe I needed to know what it was like to have someone call me beautiful and maybe he needed someone to hold his jacket on Saturday night,

Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment