Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Andy Series, part 7


12.20.2012
Trix told me that I shouldn’t unfriend Andy on Facebook.

She reasoned that if I happen to cross paths with him again (which is entirely possible), I would have to do the awkward re-friend. So I will just have to restrain myself from checking his page to see what he is up to and wondering why he hasn’t called.

Though I may never see him again, I am very glad to have met him and that we had that weekend.

Andy really changed things for me: I have to be beautiful to the man I end up with. I can’t shake the way Andy looked at me, I still feel the blood rush to my cheeks when I think about the way he looked at me.

I don’t know if he got anything out of the experience or even thinks of me.

Or if he has a blog where he’s written “The Lainie Series” where he berates himself for being  too chicken shit (or too stunned by my awesomeness) to call.

All I know is that I will be fine. Sister Felicia says that I am always fine, I just don’t know if I will ever be OK.

This is getting hard, but I am going to take time to really be at peace with my seat in life for the moment.

Eventually, everything will be OK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment