Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Andy Series, part 4


12.14.2012
Yea, so this is awkward…

I was in the shower and One Direction’s “You Don’t Know You’re Beautiful” came on and I got excited (because, yes, I channel my inner teen far more than anyone should care to admit) and I thought about Andy and his possibly getting his package today.

I put that song on his CD to put a smile on his face because it always puts one on mine.

And then I heard the words.

Yea…I am pretty sure that I am not going to be getting a phone call anytime soon.

I am also trying so hard not to anticipate his reaction when he gets my package. I check the delivery confirmation every chance I get and still nothing. I just hope that it gets there soon enough so the cookies don’t get super hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment